MiT-U welcomes all individuals with due respect and value to their secrecy.
2. Data furnished by an individual is collected by MiT-U
2.1 To deliver the services of MiT-U, the subsequent data relating to an individual is obtained, stored and expended :
1) data provided while opening a MiT-U account, comprising of certain details like account title, gender, birthdate, age, town or region, social media account data (profile picture, gender, etc.), and any labels publicized about oneself on their own;
2) any data contained in the MiT-U profile which are noticeable to other users of MiT-U, or data made accessible via the usage of MiT-U, which may comprise of pictures, schooling details, town or region, and additional data;
3) data about oneself and others’ practice of and relations with the assistance and the entreaty, comprising usage by landscapes, equipment and friendship data, IP address, equipment ability, bandwidth, statistics on page perspectives, and system category;
4) data obtained as one begins to use MiT-U, includes:
✓ technological evidence, such as the mobile carrier-related data, layout data made accessible by different policies used to enter MiT-U, the IP address, the locale / nation / district / time zone, the device's interpretation and tag figure, user settings, and the operating scheme; and
✓ data about the likings and resentments made by an indiviual using MiT-U.
2.2 Particular Note about diplomatic private data
It is to be noted that subject and information that is put into MiT-U, such as pictures or the captions published by own about their sexual exposure, may include prudent private information in specific jurisdictions. Prudent data is prone to rigorous statute than additional categories of private data.
Prior to the revelation of any emotional private data in MiT-U, consideration of it’s appropriateness on a whole is very vital.
Notably no use of private emotional data is rendered for the objective of direct marketing without the intimation of the individual.
2.3 Outstanding Note about Children’s Information
Anyone under the age of 18 are not meant to attain the services of MiT-U and anyone under the stipulated minimum age may not generate a MiT-U account or obtain MiT-U services. Hence, no personal information is collected from any data subject knowingly who falls under such age. If it comes to learn that somehow personal information of a data subject under the age of 18 got collected, actions will be taken immediately to erase those information from the files as soon as possible.
3. How the Information Collected is being used
The Information furnished by an individual can be used for any of the following objectives:
1) to furnish assistance to an indiviual (comprising both the assistance presently given via MiT-U and the assistance to be furnished via MiT-U in the time ahead);
2) to enrich the services rendered along with personalization to boost the events when one uses the assistance, among additional stuff, recommending pals or profile data, or customizing the subject shown, comprising of advertisements;
3) to answer back to scrutinies, for the intentions of client assistance, protection, archival and backup reasons in relation to providing services of MiT-U;
4) the practice and modes of our assistance to be governed and analyzed;
5) the protection and defense of our merchandises and assistance to be enhanced ;
6) to stave off corruption or additional unauthorized or criminal action, identity is verified;
Allowance for sharing text messages, pictures, screenshots, videos and additional contacts is provided in the MiT-U app with other users, and if one chose to do so the text messages, images, screenshots, videos and other statements automatically gets stored in the servers. Along with if an individual choose to share the same items with more other MiT-U users, in that case they are unable to remove them from server or make the posts unavailable to people with whom it has been shared already. Delivering and conveying text messages, photos, screenshots, videos or other messages in the MiT-U application is an indiviual judgment. By preferring to dispense that data, one should realize that the usage of the information cannot be controlled and that it may come to be available to the public at an ease (being sure of the efforts of an own self or the efforts of all those people with whom the data has been shared). MiT-U is not liable for any practice or misusage of data shared by an individual.
3.2 Reposition and Warehousing
The operators who operate may proceed to operate servers in an abundance of jurisdictions all over the world, so the server where an indiviuals private data is employed and stocked may not be in the jurisdiction of oneself.
Any information about oneself will be shared only when the person uploads or publish those data on MiT-U, or if they are provided with a message that the information provided will be transferred in a specific way and such information is provided by that person. All are requested not to publish or expand private data to the profile of their own which they do not want to make publicly accessible.
An individuals personal information can be shared in unspecified and/or aggregated aspect with third parties for custom analytics ie. Better understanding about the third party who are using the services and how,also for business analysis, demographic profiling, exploration, and further identical objectives.
3.4 Adaptation of Security Measures to Protect the Information
Employment of managerial, biological and electronic standards designed to conserve the data from unauthorized admission, however, apart from taking these efforts, security measures none are excellent or impervious and no technique of data dispatch can be ensured against any interception or further kind of mishandling. In the circumstance that the personal information is risked as an outcome of an infringement of safety, prompt notification is ensured to the individual when the personal information comes to get compromised, as expected by relevant constitution.
4. How Information can be accessed through?
The information provided can be accessed and revised through an individual’s own account.
Once an account is sealed or eliminated, no one will be able to access to the message record, importance or any other data related with the use of the app services. Even after the removal of information from the report or profile, samples of that information may remain visible somewhere else, to the expanse it has been conveyed to others, it was oppositely published pursuant to the secrecy settings, or it was duplicated or reserved by other users. In addition to this, conservation of the personal data even after the account closure, if rather important to acknowledge with lawful commitments (including legislation enforcement requests), regulatory statutes to be met, clashes to be settled, conserving defense, deterring corruption and misusage, or carrying out the Terms of Service. Even after the closure of account retention of de-personalized information is assured.
For some examples the users personal information cannot be discarded, revised or altered and there the individual is informed about the incapability to do so. For example, some proposals may propose disproportionate technological undertaking or incredibly ineffective, or are restricted by legislation.
5. Contact Information